国产不卡视频一区二区三区,中文字幕亚洲一区,亚洲一本色道 AV,免费观看的AV在线播放

羅馬假日經典臺詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

思而思學網

《羅馬假日》講述了一位歐洲某公國的皇室公主與一個美國平凡記者之間在意大利首都羅馬一天之內發生的浪漫故事。羅馬城的美妙景點特萊維噴泉、西班牙廣場、真理之口與臺伯河等均在影片中出現。

《羅馬假日》經典臺詞

Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do?

安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?

喬·布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?

安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.

喬·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬·布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.

安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.

喬·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.

安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?

喬·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感謝。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.

安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。

Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.

喬·布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。

Princess Ann: It seems I do.

安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。

Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.

安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,并且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。

Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.

女伯爵:親愛的,你有一些可愛的東西。

Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?

安娜公主:但我不是兩百歲了。為什么我不能穿著寬長褲睡覺呢?

Countess: Pajamas?

女伯爵:寬長褲?

Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡覺沒有穿任何東西。

Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.

女伯爵:我很高興地說我不是這樣的。

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?

記者:那么,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?

Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.

安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。

Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... Pss service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。

Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.

安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。

Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?

另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?

General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...

將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處…

熱門推薦

最新文章