I love you a lot. The but again choose lonely.
我愛你很多。卻又選擇寂寞。
I'm just folk.I have mood swings.
我只是個平凡人,我也有我的小情緒。
Only occasionally just sad, but also good life the remainder of not joined sad
僅僅偶爾才悲傷,還好生活的剩余部分不參雜難過
The youth like dream, we all right, just not suitable.
青春如夢,我們都沒錯,只是不適合。
Well not that emotional,but I move the heart.
說好了不動情,我卻動了心。
Happiness by adding those sad there the elements.
幸福中總會摻加那些悲哀的元素。
When it has is lost, brave to give up.
當擁有已經是失去,就勇敢的放棄。
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
時間會摒棄那些滑稽的誓言,直至我們也茍同。
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest.
把我放進你的記憶里,不要管其他的。
Time is not cruelty. Just for it we are too fragile.
時光并不殘忍。只是對于它來說我們太脆弱。
Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.
消失的是記憶。而留下的才是刻骨銘心的回憶。
Time is a great thing, can let fate displaced within Iraq.
時間真是個偉大的東西啊,可以讓命運顛沛流離。
You can’t buy love. But you pay heavily for it.
愛,錢買不到它,卻會狠狠的為它買單
That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.
那段從前怎么去撿,光陰似箭一直向前。
Dear,When thinking of you some happiness. Well some sad.
親愛的,想你的時候有些幸福,幸福的有些難過。
In this realistic and cruel world, everyone is playing different roles.
在這個現實而又殘酷的世界里,每個人都在扮演著不同的角色。
You said that love me for a million years. Oath to become a lie.
你說過愛我一萬年,誓言變成了謊言.
Between us are only separated by one step, and I can not move you.
我們之間僅隔一步,而我卻不能邁向你。
I am still concerned about the left, you do not see my time.
離開后我依舊在關注,看到了你不需要我的時光。
Sorrow is hard enough, let alone hide sadness.
悲傷已經夠難受了,更何況是隱藏悲傷。
Pale words who can see this person's bitter
蒼白的文字有誰會看出這一個人的辛酸
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
總有那么一首歌,讓你陷入深深的回憶。淡淡傷感。
We already walked too far, down to we had forgotten why embarked.
我們已經走得太遠,以至于忘記了為什么而出發。
I always do, put too can not let go of all my own.
我總是這樣,放得過所有人卻無法放過我自己。
How much growth is needed to cover the sadness out of a mirage.
成長是需要多少悲傷來覆蓋出來的海市蜃樓。
I just miss once, but forget that we have not had their own.
我只是懷念曾經,卻忘記了我們都已不是曾經的自己。
Each youth will be old, but I hope that your memories have been good.
每段青春都會蒼老,但我希望記憶里的你一直都好。
Play this should not be out of the play, the only thing to do is timely to leave.
參演這部本不該出的戲,唯一能夠做的就是適時離開。
I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
我再也沒有離開你的力氣了