Sono nelle tue memorie, è al tramonto o all'alba.
我在你的回憶里,是黃昏還是黎明。
Deep love, happiness tends to regard you as toys.
愛的太深,幸福往往會把你當作玩具。
Incontra migliaia di miglia in mare, l'originale si sono anche qui.
千山萬水人海中相遇,原來你也在這里。
Suddenly I miss you, where you will, too happy or sad.
突然好想你,你會在哪里,過的幸福或委屈。
Failed to grow in, smiling at the memories.
在失敗中成長,在回憶中微笑。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
He is truly happy who makes others happy.
使他人幸福的人,是真正的幸福。
You have betrayed for ever and ever, I have fled having a lot of time for that.
你背叛了天長地久,我逃離了來日方長。
One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
一次痛徹心扉的經歷,抵得上千百次的告誡。
Memories are pleasant people.
回憶是讓人賞心悅目的。
I want to be strong with the cry, tears are not obedient.
我想堅強著不哭,淚卻不聽話。
Of those in right and wrong, the result in the end Joy and sorrow?
走過那些是是非非,結果到底是喜是悲?
Guardian of memories of time is the time to stop.
扼守回憶的時光是時候停止了。
No matter you have that pocket or not , we'll be with you forever.
無論你有沒有口袋,我們的愛,永遠都在。
I insist on the runway, never leave.
我在堅持的跑道上,一直沒有離開。
For you,theonlything left is only memories。
為伱,唯一留下的就只有回憶
I hope that's not your back, but you come back.
我希望的不是你回頭,而是你回來。
Un cuore forte non è indurito, ma anche risate e lacrime filatura.
堅強不是心變硬,是淚在打轉還能笑。