泰戈爾經典語錄(一)
1.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也失去了群星。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
2.我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
3.它是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
4.你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
5.瀑布歌唱道:"當我找到了自己的自由時,我找到了我的歌。"
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
6.你微微地笑著,不同我說什么話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
7.人不能在他的歷史中表現出他自己,他在歷史中奮斗著露出頭角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
8.我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
9.當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
10.決不要害怕剎那--永恒之聲這樣唱著。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
泰戈爾經典語錄(二)
11."完全"為了對"不全"的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
12.錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
13.這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感覺到它的嘆息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
14.我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
15.人對他自己建筑起堤防來。
Man barricades against himself.
16.使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
17.我想起了其他的浮泛在生與死與愛以及被遺忘的川流上的的時代,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, andI feel the freedom of passing away.
18.只管走過去,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers tokeep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
19.思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
20."誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走著。"
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
泰戈爾經典語錄(三)
21.我們的欲望把彩虹的顏色借給那只不過是云霧的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
22.夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
23.偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
24.跳著舞的流水啊!當你途中的泥沙為你的歌聲和流動哀求時, 你可愿意擔起他們跛足的重擔?
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
25.憂愁在我心中沉寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
26.我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.