《邪惡力量》講述兩兄弟山姆·溫徹斯特和迪恩·溫徹斯特開著1967年的黑色雪佛蘭“羚羊” 穿梭美國各處調查超自然或不可思議的事件并與之戰斗的故事,故事大多來自于美國的都市傳說和民間傳說。
《邪惡力量》經典臺詞
1. Saving people, hunting things, family business!
獵殺邪惡,拯救世人,就是我們的家族事業!
2. Sammy: I lost my shoe...
我的鞋丟了...
3. Castiel: I am an angel of the lord.
我是神之天使.
4. Sam: Hey dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!
老兄! 你不能真拿棍子捅她!
5. Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
老哥,我可不會縱容你這個惡心的習慣。你跟那種寧愿餓死也要享受的實驗老鼠一摸一樣
6. Sam: Why,W-Why me?
Ruby & Lucifer: Because,because it had to be you,Sammy,it always had to be you.
為什么,為什么是我?
因為,注定是你,Sammy,一直都是。
這句話422和503都出現過·········ruby和Lulu對sam命運的判定啊···
7. Sam: jerk! 笨蛋!
Dean: bitch! 賤人!
8. nobody kills a virgin!
不準殺處女!
9. Dean: Can you be more gay?
你能再娘點兒么...-_-ll
10. Sam:Look,man, I know this all has to be so hard. But I want you to know... I'm here for you. You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here. You're too Pcious for this world…
嘿,我知道這很難,但我希望你知道,我就和你站在一起,你是一個勇敢的小斗士,我能夠感受到你的痛,到這來……(巨抱)你是這世界的珍寶……
Sam:Look, dean, Um...Um... Dean……我想說……(愛老虎油……)
Dean:Hey.me too…嘿……我也是……(愛老虎油兔……)
Bobby:You guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave?
你們倆簡直讓我心碎了,我們可以只是跑路了嗎?
11. Dean:I couldn't live with you dead.
你死了我也不活不下去了……(好耳熟的詞兒……)
12. Dean: you fudge'n touch me again ,i'll fudge'n kill you.
你要是再胡說八道和摸我,我就滅了你.
13. Cop: "So. Fake US Marshal, fake credit cards...you got anything that's real?"
Dean: "My boobs."
假冒聯邦探員,假造信用卡....你還有點什么東西是真的么?
我的胸部.
14. Sam:Find anything?
Dean:Besides a whole new level of frustration? No.
15. Sam: What do you think? She infects them during sex? 你怎么看? 她通過性 交來傳染那些東西嗎?
Bobby: Maybe.. 也許吧...
Dean: Supernatural STD. 超自然性病~
16. Cass: I still serve god.
我依舊侍奉上帝.
17. Dean: We are teddy bear doctors!
我們是泰迪熊醫生!