《與狼共舞》是1990年凱文·科斯特納執導、編劇并主演的一部電影,獲得當年包括金像獎在內的七座奧斯卡大獎。此片描述美國在1860年代,南北戰爭結束時,一位美國士兵與印地安蘇族的故事,這部電影中有不少臺詞堅持使用蘇族的語言說出,采用英語字幕,在當時的美國電影圈,是很罕見的。
《與狼共舞》經典臺詞
1.I ain't kidding. These boys are shooters.Come on. Go under cover.
我可不是開玩笑,那些男孩個個都是神,來,躲起來。
2.You know, some of the boys are sayingif we ain't gonna fight...we could just settlethis whole business with a little.
知道嗎,有些我們的人說:如果我們不去開戰…我們可以用玩牌的方式決定勝負。
3.I sure as hell don't want to bethe first one across this field.
我他媽的真不想成為第一個上陣的炮灰。
4.I believe I would be having the time of my life.
我肯定如果不是他,我這段時間可能更愉快。
5.Nobody's made a run either way.It's been a standoff all damned day.
都是按兵不動真他媽的死氣沉沉的一天。
6.Other times, they'll be thick,like curls on a whore.
而有時候,它們又成群的出來,多得像婊子臉上的褶子。
7.My idea was only to take the horse,not fall down.
我的主意只是去偷馬可沒叫你摔下來。
8.Not what you would call much of a going concern now, is it?
和你魂牽夢繞的的地方有差距,對吧?
9.Wind In His Hair's words are strong and I have heard them.
“風中散發”這話有理我早先也聽說過。
10.that my negotiations with the wild people of the plains will bear fruit
我和草原野蠻人的談判能結出果實。
11.There can be no place like this on Earth.
“地球上不會有這樣一片凈土.”
12.I have come to enjoy the patterns of my life at Fort Sedgewick
我已經在享受賽格德維克堡的生活方式了。
13.Most of my work has been geared toward creating the illusionof strength and stability
我工作的絕大部分旨在創造一種強大而穩定的幻想。
14.and the country is everything I dreamed it would be
周圍的原野像我夢想的一樣。
15.Sometimes they are strangeand it's hard to understand them.
有時候他們很奇妙也很難理解其中奧妙。
16.Time seems irrelevant except for the fact that I am bored
時間好像停滯了一般除了那個讓我感到厭倦的事實。
17.And whatever God may be,I thank God for this day.
無論上帝怎樣對待他的子民我都對他心存感激。
18.I'd never been in a battle like this one,There was no dark political objective,This was not a fight for territory or richesor to make men free,It was fought to Pserve the food storesthat would see us through the winter,To protect the lives of women and childrenthat would see us through the winter.
我從來沒有經歷過這樣的戰斗,和丑陋的政治目的無關,也和領土,財富爭端或者救人無關,人們為了保護過冬的食物儲備而戰,為了保護近在咫尺婦女、孩子而戰!
19.was gone and the American frontier was soon to pass into history.
美洲平原的馬背文明和神秘的西部處女地很快消湮沒于歷史長河之中。
20.He reminded me that at his age a good fire is better than anything
他提醒我,在他這把年紀安定的生活比什么都強。