我丈夫和我一同祝愿你倆美滿幸福,白頭偕老。
best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.
在你們訂婚之際,請接受一個老朋友最美好的祝愿。
my very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.
普天同慶.在這吉慶的日子.雖然兄弟我沒能參加上.但是祝福一定要送到.祝福你們這對新婚燕邇百年好和.白頭到老.合家歡樂.早生貴子.開開心心過一生.
my husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.
向你倆致以最美好的祝愿,祝你們終生幸福。
please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishes for all the good future in the world.
請接受我對你和……的神圣結合的最誠摯的祝賀,并祝愿你倆幸福無量。
allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage.
值你新婚之際,請允許我加入祝福的行列。
we send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.
我們謹向你倆祝賀,愿你們的婚后生活無上幸福。
my heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!
謹向你們即將到來的幸福結合致以衷心的祝賀。
i take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding Psent in celebration of the happy event.
喜送小小禮品一份,慶賀這一大喜大吉之事。
my sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.
值你倆大喜之日,謹致最誠摯的;況賀。
let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.
祝你和你的新娘幸福歡樂。
wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.
正值閣下新婚之禧,恭賀幸福無量。
our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
(我們)愿你倆婚姻美滿幸福